1. How do you come up with the titles to your books?
2. When did you first consider yourself a writer?
3. How do you deal with emotional impact of a book (on yourself) as you are writing?
4. What was the inspiration for the book?
5. What is the significance of the title?
6. Tell us about the process for coming up with the cover.
7. Who is your favorite author and why?
8. What books or authors have most influenced your own writing?
9. Who is the author you most admire in your genre?
10. How many bookshelves are in your house?
11. What do you like to do when you are not writing?
12. What did you want to be when you grew up?
13. What’s for dinner tonight? What would you rather be eating?
14. What is the best part of your day?
15. Share something your readers wouldn’t know about you
16. If you could only have one season, what would it be?
17. If you could cure a disease, what would it be?
18. If you were a tour guide, what would you like a visitor to see and what impression would you want them to take away with them when they leave?
19. What’s your favorite spot to visit in your own country? And what makes it so special to you?
20. What did you do for most recent holiday?
21. What were your goals and intentions in this book, and how well do you feel you achieved them?
22. Are there vocabulary words or concepts in your book that may be new to readers? Define some of those
23. What is the biggest thing that people THINK they know about your subject/genre, that isn't so?
24. What is the most important thing that people DON'T know about your subject/genre, that they need to know?
25. What are some day jobs that you have held? If any of them impacted your writing, share an example.
26. What makes your book stand out from the crowd?
27. What do you like to read in your free time?